Microsoft Excel 2010 Test Answer::
01. Question: Question:If you want to create a citation and fill in the source information later, you should:
Answer: a. insert a caption.
02. Question: To select vertical blocks of text, you would hold down which key while dragging the mouse?
Answer: b. Ctrl
03. Question:If I do not want the contents of one of my fields to automatically update, I would have to do which of the following?
Answer: c. Make the field hidden.
04. Question: Sarah receives a company turnover summary in the form of an embedded Excel chart (as shown in the above image) in a Microsoft Word 2010 document from her boss. Her boss wants the chart to be sent over to the Public Relations department with a line in the chart showing the variations in the company’s turnover, as well as a prediction for the next 2 years. The turnover values for each year also need to be sent separately in an Excel file. What should Linda do to achieve this in the shortest possible time?
Answer: c. Change chart type to a line chart and type all the values into an Excel file.
05. Question: You want to add an image as the first character in your paragraph. Which type of text wrapping treats your graphic as if it were a character?
Answer: b. Square
06. Question: Roger was editing a Word document, when his mobile phone rang. By mistake, some button got clicked on the Word 2010 Ribbon area, so that the document’s appearance changed from Image A to Image B. Which of the following options could be the cause?
Answer: b. Tables with maximum number of rows and columns was added to the document.
07. Question: A particular chart layout can be applied to a chart only if:
Answer: c. it is a 2D chart.
08. Question: Choose the INCORRECT statement:
Answer: a. Only high-risk documents from an uncertain location are opened in Read-Only view.
09. Question: With which chart type(s) is the “Depth Gridlines” option available?
Answer: b. Line chart
10. Question: Which of the following is NOT an option under File > Print > Microsoft Document Image Writer?
Answer: c. MDI
11. Question: I want to use the AutoCaption feature for several elements in my document. What type of file format is NOT available in the AutoCaption dialog box?
Answer: c. XLS
12. Question: What view must be used when inserting a subdocument?
Answer: b. Web Layout
13. Question: Josh is creating a collage for his college project. He has an image – Image A – which he wants to show in different color themes so as to represent different moods in the collage (Images B, C and D). How can Josh achieve this in Microsoft Word 2010?
Answer: c. By using the Recolor option under Format Picture.
14. Question: Which of the following in NOT a type of Section Break?
Answer: d. Continuous
15. Question: Samantha is given an article to proofread. The article runs into hundreds of pages. She is asked to use hyphens to allow words in the article to break between two lines. There is an option in Microsoft Word 2010 which can be used to achieve this result with a single click. Please identify it.
Answer: c. Orientation
16. Question: Which of the following options allows you to arrange drawings in your document so they may be moved, kept together, aligned, or formatted more easily?
Answer: b. Insert Flowchart
17. Question: When you apply a theme to a Microsoft Word 2010 document, all the tables, charts, SmartArt graphics, shapes, and other objects are updated to complement one another.
Answer: b. False
18. Question: My table heading row is not repeating on subsequent pages though I have properly set the header row to repeat. What is one problem that might be causing this behavior?
Answer: a. “Allow row to break across pages” is unchecked.
19. Question: Microsoft Word 2010 has enabled ligatures for which of the following fonts?
Answer: a. Open Type fonts